n., pl., -ties.
- The condition of being susceptible to bribery or corruption.
- The use of a position of trust for dishonest gain.
- [images] Grant, Deco – Funkiest ampersand I’ve seen in a while…
- [article] The New York Times: Why are so many people in their 20s taking so long to grow up?
- [article] Addiction and how it changes your brain
- [article] The Starbucks Cup Dilemma
- [article] How TV Super-chef Jamie Oliver’s ‘Food Revolution’ Flunked Out
- [images] Awesome Christmas cards
- [article] Cracked: The Monkeysphere – A funny way to understand Dunbar’s number.