Someone has called you annoying in the past 24 hours.
You steal things out of your siblings room.
You always have trouble falling asleep.
Usually, but not always.
You would say no if the last person you kissed proposed to you.
You have fallen down stairs at school.
You have lead someone on just for the fun of it.
You have a daily going-to-bed routine you can`t go to sleep without doing.
You think the ripped-jeans trend is kind of stupid.
You have had a boyfriend or girlfriend stolen from you.
You have had a horrible `meeting the parents`experience.
You know someone who could not go two minutes without swearing.
You plan to move out of your town as soon as possible.
You have been friends with someone who you never thought you would.
You have been drunk with the last person you kissed.
You have been called a fuck up before.
If given the chance, you would kiss the last person you texted.
You have had to ask permission to do something from a bf or gf.
You`re in a million different groups on facebook.
You`re tagged in over three hundred pictures on facebook.
You always have to brush your hair before going to sleep.
You have eaten meat in the past six hours.
You know someone who would NEVER leave the house without makeup on.
You met the last person you called at school.
There were other people there during your last kiss.
You have failed the drivers test.
You have gotten a blister from burning your hand on a straightner or curler.
You went trick-or-treating last Halloween
You would be jealous if your bf or gf`s best friend was the opposite sex.
You have very exciting plans during the next few days.
You have felt like crying in the past week.
You HAVE cried in the past week.
Your best friend has the same color eyes as you.
Your best friend is more outgoing then you.
Your e-mail password has to do with your family.
You have cried on a crush`s shoulder before.
You have kissed someone who had just smoked weed.
You have not gotten along well at all with a bf of gf`s friends.
A bf or gf has not gotten along with your friends at all.
You are home alone right now.
You don`t own a cellphone.
You`re waiting for a call right now.
You`ve waited for hours for someone to call, but they didn`t.
You`ve lost a friend over a member of the opposite sex.
waiting on have not had your first kiss.
You`re embarassed to be seen in public with your parents.
You find smoking EXTREMELY unattractive.
You find drinking EXTREMELY unattractive.
Depends on what kind of drink.
You have been given a hickey before.
You have felt like punching someone today.
You have accidently been way too over dressed on a date before.
At least one of your friend`s is sick right now.
You own at least one pair of heels.
You`d break your neck if you wore heels outside.
You should probably be getting ready right now.
You have gotten drunk with the last person who called you.
You have had a very unusual pet before.
You`re excited for Christmas already.
You have an account on quizilla.
You`re embarassed to wear sweatpants in public.
…Don’t think I have any.
You have your current crush on MSN.
Eh, define crush.
Nothing ever happened with the last person you had a crush on.
You have had a bf or gf forget your birthday.
You celebrated the one-month in your last relationship.
You have been hungover at school or work before.
You wish this survey was over already.
You plan on dressing up this year for Halloween.
You have dressed up as `sexy`police officer, nurse, cat etc. for Halloween.
One thing I really hate is when people say/type ‘eck cetera’/’ect’ instead of ‘etc’/’et cetera’.
You delete your internet history.
You have lied to someone before just because you were bored.
You have called the cops on your neighboors for being so loud.
There are at least a couple words you can NEVER spell.
You`re not related to the last person you were in a car with.
12 TRUE OR FALSES
1. I have a birthmark: False.
2. I like Skittles: True.
3. I have plans for tomorrow: True if school counts.
4. I play more than 4 sports: False.
5. I love country music: False. Not quite sure what country music is.
6. I am content with my life: False.
7. I drink alcohol: False.
8. I own an iPod: True.
9. I have been to a party: True.
10. I like winter: True. Ask me in winter and I’ll say false.
11. I know someone who has passed away from a disease: False.
12. I own more than 5 pair of shoes: False.
11 HAVE YOU EVERS
1. Gone to the mall with a whole bunch of people: Yes.
2. Taken pictures of yourself naked: No.
3. Jumped off somewhere high: What’s ‘high’?
4. Eaten sushi: Yes.
5. Cursed at an adult: No.
6. Left the country: Yes.
7. Taken legal drugs: Yes, paracetamol.
8. Cried your heart out: What’s the difference between crying and crying your heart out?
9. Kissed in the rain: No.
10. Pet a pig: No, I don’t think so.
11. Shoplifted: No.
1. Messaged on MSN: Sydney.
2. Wrote on your wall: I’ve never written on my wall in this house.
3. Time you cried: Umm. Not totally sure. Yesterday?
4. Thing you ate: Unagi-don.
5. People you saw a movie with in theaters: Sherlock Holmes people.
6. Something you regretted: Forgotten.
7. Person you peed with: …I don’t believe that I ‘pee’ with people.
8. Person you spoke to in person: Mum.
9. Lie you told: Umm. Told it yesterday I think.
10. Person you gossiped about: Yvonne. Sorry.
9 CHRISTMAS QUESTIONS
1. How many days left: Too many for me to bother counting with.
2. Who do you buy gifts for: I’d like to buy gifts for no one.
3. Favorite candy cane: I dislike candy canes.
4. Sledding or skating: Skating.
5. Do you drink hot chocolate: Yes.
6. Do you own snow pants: No.
7. Is there snow on the ground: No.
8. Favorite memory: Christmas-related? None.
9. Any family visiting this year: No.
8 SCHOOL QUESTIONS
1. Favorite subjects: Electives.
2. Who do you sit beside in French?: Don’t take French.
4. What about in science?: Usually Carmen.
5. Friends with him/her?: Yeah.
6. Do you participate in gym: …I don’t do gym for sport, no.
7. Been suspended how many times: None.
8. Are you usually happy with your report cards?: Err I guess.
7 THOUGHTS ON…
1. Britney Spears: There is a stigma associated with her music at school. I think.
2. Tim Horton’s: Not sure who Tim Horton is.
3. Barney: He’s…purple and green?
4. Smoking: Eww. Smoking is a crime against nature.
5. Theme parks: Bumper cars!
6. People who brag: Depends.
7. Kraft dinner: What’s a Kraft dinner?
6 QUESTIONS ABOUT TOMORROW
1. Plans: School. Eat out for dinner and buy groceries.
2. Will it be better than today?: Hopefully yes. Today was not a good day.
3. Are you excited?: About tomorrow? No.
4. Will you have fun?: Probably not.
5. Will you get high?: I have never taken illegal drugs before.
6. Who will you hang with?: Um. Who I usually hang with?
5 QUESTIONS ABOUT YESTERDAY
1. What did you do?: Nothing particularly unusual. School.
2. Who did you hang out with?: People I usually hang out with.
3. Was it fun?: Not really.
4. Did you eat anything unhealthy?: Yes.
3 QUESTIONS ABOUT LOVE
1. Ever been in love?: Define love.
2. If yes, how many times?: N/A.
3. Do you believe in love?: Um. Yes?
1 THING YOU COULD NOT LIVE WITHOUT
1. With my current lifestyle, internet access.
I can’t touch my toes without bending my knees.
I want to sleep.
I don’t know who Alastair is.
I’m in love.
I’ve tasted a type of sushi.
Girls look prettier without makeup.
I have a tumblr.
Confidence is attractive.
I don’t love my family.
I guess I like them, but no, I definitely do not love them. Except for maybe my dog.
I have secrets I wish others would find out.
South Park isn’t that funny.
I’ve been in love with someone of the same sex.
I’m the only person in the room right now.
I don’t listen to Lindsay Lohan.
She makes music?
I don’t watch Psych.
Never heard of it.
Britney is not the queen of pop.
I know Christian hypocrites.
I know non-Christians who are hypocrites too though.
I go/went to a University.
I like men.
What’s that supposed to mean?
I’ve never slept with more than one person in the same day.
I have better things to be doing right now.
Love conquers all.
I have shoplifted before.
I’ve never masturbated in the shower.
…People masturbate in showers…?
I’ve never been to Vegas.
I am female.
I am not addicted to anything illegal.
I believe that a high school relationship can last forever.
If I knew I’d never get caught, I’d kill someone I hate.
I am not a virgin.
I’ve never been in a threesome.
Tattoos aren’t really a turn-on
, except in certain situations.
I don’t take the bus to school.
I take a bus from school though.
I don’t like football.
I think Lost is a stupid show.
Engagement tattoos (instead of rings) are stupid.
Facebook doesn’t appeal much to me.
I’ve thought I was gay before.
I’ve tried to lick my elbow.
I’ve had a pregnancy scare.
I believe in happily ever afters.
Music is not my life.
I judge people with bad grammar.
I’ve been stalked.
I don’t think I’m a good person.
And I’m okay with that.
I like books.