you know something is wrong when Google is helping Microsoft.
currently listening to: Chillout Sessions XI (2008), first CD.
- Doesn’t Matter (Trentemøller Remix) – Kasper Bjorke feat. Allison Pierce: Love this song. Best part is (4:12) – it has some kind of xylophone and sounds extremely bittersweet.
- Weird Fishes/Arpeggi – Radiohead: For me, In Rainbows (album) is love.
- Teardrops – José González: Easy to listen to.
- So Sorry – Feist: Not as catchy as 1,2,3,4, although that definitely isn’t a bad thing.
- Neapolitan Dreams – Lisa Mitchell: Cute name. Cute song too and feels quite happy, even though the lyrics are more on the sad side.
- What’s a Girl to Do – Bats for Lashes:
- Falcon Job – Ratatat:
- Made in the Dark – Hot Chip:
- If I Know You – The Presets:
- Black & Gold – Sam Sparro:
- Walking on a Dream – Empire of the Sun: If you have never loved Walking on a Dream at some point in time, there must be something wrong with you. (:
- Electric Feel – MGMT: Electric Feel gets annoying after a while; I like Weekend Wars more – it’s in the Bonds ‘tee’ ad.
- Feel the Love – Cut Copy: I have never heard this song before listening to this compilation. Happy and fun.
- Divine – Sébastien Tellier: Not sure why it’s called Divine. Also I’m not this cheerful anyway, I like it.
- Erlend – Ted & Francis: Seems jazzy but with a strong beat. Somewhat depressing.
- Heartbreaker – Metronomy: Whenever I listen to this song without concentrating on listening to it, it gets on my nerves. Otherwise I’ll like it. Strange.
- Ghosts (Modwheelmood Remix) – Ladytron: Almost sour/bitchy but heady. Catchy too.
- On My Shoulders – The Dø: The singing keeps on going up and down and it gets on my nerves, but the refrain is beautiful.
- With You Forever – PNAU:
[NOTE: tracklist will be updated when i’m bored.]
The tracklist seems ridiculously long until you see tracklists for albums like Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness – 30 tracks from one band.
Overall I like this CD though.
(iii) va assignment
A: alphonse maria mucha portrait of woman with peacock feather in a decorative frame 1899
(iv) time – timbaland feat. she wants revenge
she’s too invested in the hours that pass her by
i’d pay attention if i thought it was worth the time
i told her easy but her hands they find a way
confusing passion for the love he never gave
youtube now has a redder favicon.
(v) any patterns?
i wanted each post to have the same amount of points as its name, but putting restrictions on things like that is…restrictive. so it’s not always going to happen anymore.
i’m basically the only person who adds links on the blogroll. just comment or ask if you want to be linked or removed. i also like awesome pictures, preferably 100 by 30, but it’s not required.
blogroll et cetera:
(a) if you leave your mouse over a picture, the name of the blog will come up
(b) also, a screenshot of the blog will appear
(vii) text figures are awesome
(viii) RIP shuttershades.
hopefully i’ll revive you soon.